Privacy & Cookies
This policy describes the procedures followed by StarMart S.r.l. in relation to data processing of the personal data collected through this site.
Unless otherwise specified, this policy also applies to which information – pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679 – surrenders to those who interact with the Site.
The information on the processing of the most detailed personal data is reported, where necessary, in the pages relating to the individual services offered through the Site.
These information are aimed at defining limits and methods of processing personal data of each service, on the basis of which the User may express freely consent, where necessary, and authorize the collection of data and their subsequent treatment.
Data controller and data processor: The data controller is StarMart Srl, with registered office in Via G. Matteotti 125 – 60121 Ancona (AN), tel. +39.071.205594, e-mail [email protected]
The updated list of eventual data processors are available at the owner’s offices.
Types of data processed through the Site:
The following types of data may be collected and processed:
- navigation data;
- personal data provided directly and voluntarily by the User through the contacts present within of the Site.
Cookies are small text files that the sites you visit send to the user’s terminal, where they are stored, to then be re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
Cookies allow sites to work properly and efficiently to improve user experience by allowing the site to keep the information in the memory of your computer or other devices.
The Site uses technical cookies:
These cookies, being of a technical nature, do not require the prior consent of the User to be installed and used. In particular, the cookies used on the Site are attributable to the following subcategories:
- browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Site and collect information anonymously about how users use the site and how many visitors the site has, where they come from, and the other sites they visited. Since they are not stored on the user’s computer, they disappear when the browser is closed;
- analytical cookies, such as, for example, those used by Google Analytics, with which are collected and analyzed statistical information, via computer and other devices, on the number of users of the site, or on number of clicks on the page during their navigation, or from which site users come from and which pages have visited;
- social widgets and plugins, some widgets and plugins made available by social networks can use own cookies to facilitate interaction with the reference site; The third-party cookies parts installed on the Site are listed below. For each of them there is a link to the relative information on the treatment of personal data and how to disable the cookies used. About third-party cookies, the Owner has only the obligation to insert in this policy the link to the website of third parties.
The owner has Instead the obligation of the information and the indication of the modalities for possible consent and / or deactivation of cookies.
Cookies can be disabled by the User by controlling and / or modifying their own browser settings on the basis of instructions made available by the relevant suppliers in the specific pages set up at available on the respective sites which are listed below as examples and are not exhaustive:
Source of personal data
According to the art. 10, paragraph 3, of law 675/96 we inform that the personal data in possession of the Seller, are collected exclusively from customers who complete the order for the purchase of products / services, from users who fill out the registration form to obtain the discount on purchases and from those who use the numerous forms on the site to get information, technical support and value-added services.
Data so acquired are treated in compliance with the aforementioned law and in any case with the utmost confidentiality possible.
Information provided at the time of collection
The law establishes that the site visitor receives information about:
- the purposes and methods of processing the data;
- the mandatory or optional nature of data collection;
- the consequences of a possible refusal to answer;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated and the scope of dissemination of same data;
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing.
The personal data collected through the Site will be processed:
- For purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of customer relations, for the acquisition of information preliminary to the conclusion of the commercial and financial transaction;
- As far as is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations established by laws, regulations pf the EU law, as well as provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by supervisory and / or control bodies;
- To send commercial communications about products and services, by e-mail, sms, mms, fax or similar and / or to postal service or telephone calls with operator.
The processing of personal data for the purposes of sub a) and b) do not require the consent of the User as the processing is necessary to fulfill specific requests of the interested party pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, lett. b) of the GDPR.
The processing of personal data for the purpose sub c) requires the consent of the User pursuant to art. 6 1, lett. a) of the GDPR.
The provision of personal data for the aforementioned purposes is optional and the failure to provide such data will result, as the only consequence, in the impossibility for the Data Controller to manage and process the data requests from the interested party or to send commercial communications about its products and services.
Recipients or categories of recipients
Personal data may be made accessible, brought to the attention of and / or communicated to the following subjects, which will be appointed, as the case may be, as managers or appointees:
- companies of the group to which the Owner belongs (controlling, controlled, connected), employees and / or collaborators in any capacity of the Owner and / or of companies of the group to which the Owner belongs;
- public or private subjects, natural or legal persons, for which the Data Controller makes use of for carrying out of activities instrumental to the achievement of the aforementioned purposes or to which the Data Controller is required to communicate personal data, based on legal or contractual obligations. In any case, personal data will not be widespread.
Treatments and conservation
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data takes place by manual means, IT and telematics with logic strictly related to the same purposes and, in any case, in a way that guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data itself. Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to achieving and maintaining the commercial and marketing purposes of the company and will then be canceled;
In the event that the Data Controller has a legitimate interest in storing such data for a period higher than previously indicated, further information will be provided.
Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability
Interested parties are recognized the rights set forth in articles from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. As an example, each interested party can:
- obtain confirmation that personal data concerning him is being processed;
- if processing is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information relating to processing and request a copy of personal data;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions set forth in art. 17 of the GDPR, the deletion of data personal information concerning him;
- obtain, in the cases provided for in art. 18 of the GDPR, limitation of the treatment;
- receive personal data concerning her/him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and request their transmission to another owner, if technically feasible.
Right of opposition
Each interested party has the right to object to the processing of his personal data at any time carried out for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owners. In the event of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing treatment that prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, the exercise or defense of a right in court.
Right to revoke consent
In the event that consent is required for the processing of personal data, each interested party may, also, revoke the consent already given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. Consent can be revoked by writing an email to the address [email protected].
Right to object and revoke consent in relation to the processing carried out for the purposes of marketing
With reference to the processing of personal data for the purpose sub c), each interested party may revoke in every time the consent may be given or oppose their processing by writing an email to the address [email protected]. The opposition to the treatment exercised through these modalities extends also to sending commercial communications by postal service or telephone calls with operator, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising this right in part, for example opposing only to treatment carried out using automated communication systems.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor
Interested party may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that it considers that the rights held by the GDPR have been violated, according to the methods indicated on the website of the Guarantor accessible in each country.